9.05.2012

Don't Mind my Face, Just Look at the Clothes and Adventures.

I have come to very sad conclusion that I'm not very photogenic. And it sucks because all these pictures would be so much better if I just didn't look d-u-m-b. I really hate my face, I mean I love my face, but I hate my face in pictures. Its probably because my face is chubby and it looks chubby-ER(do not correct my spelling, I know!) on camera. 
I need to do something about that I think. 

Anywho,
as most of you know I've been sick the last week, so my sister in law wanted to visit this cafe and my brother decided to take her. I was going to stay home and just hang out because I didn't  feel so hot but she told me "hot chocolate might be good for you, lets go!"
so who can refuse hot chocolate really?
so we went on a small adventure that day and decided to take outfit pictures and pictures of the small cafe.
Enjoy! 
Like I said, Don't mind my face. Not my best day!















This face is priceless. I laughed at myself. I beat you all to it! 




Cardigan: Bluenotes
Skirt: Old Navy
T-Shirt: Wal Mart 

the pleated poppy blog


11 comments:

  1. aha ur so funny! what would you do with out me?.. i know lie in bed like a sick person about to die.. Thank God you have me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is cute to read both of your perspectives on the same adventure! so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah. Yeah. Except she takes much better pictures than I. Mine were with an iPhone but I enjoy her company.

      Delete
  3. Hi there! Thanks for swinging by my blog and saying "hi"! You are absolutely hilarious, and I hope you're feeling better. Everything at that cafe looks divine! I just bought that same skirt and really love how you've styled it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA! You're adorable! Found you thru the Followers to Friends blog hop! Happy New Follower!

    Tif
    Ramblings of a Southern Belle
    http://www.her-southern-ramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need a striped skirt like that one...this whole outfit is so cute! Thanks for linking up to my Sunday Style linky party :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. Now following your cute blog!

      Delete
    2. Thank you :) I shall return the favor!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...