2.12.2013

Wedding Style.

To be totally honest,
I'm not a fan of weddings. 
I've only been to maybe a handful and I've never had a super fabulous time.
The first wedding that I ever went to that was pretty awesome was my cousins. 
& that was because there was a cute boy.

I do enjoy wedding cake. (Love)

Anyways, a friend of mine got married & it was pretty good. It made me happy to see them happy.
So my cousin Sarah (yes, from Sarahs Camera) took some pictures of me that day. 
So here they are.



I caught the bouquet. 
Yay! 

My nephew and I. 
He's super cute.
Makes me look good.

Dress: Penningtons
Blazer: RW & CO
Belt: Ardenes
Shoes: Unknown (Paris Hilton) 

PS.
I've been going to the gym for the last month. Since I got back from my trip. I have lost 1lb.
I feel more determined than I've felt in a really long time.
I'll keep ya updated! 

Tootles.

xo. Roothless.


                                                      STYLELIXIR Style Sessions





the pleated poppy blog



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

16 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous - belting the dress was a great idea and the colour draws you eye right there. So jealous of your beautiful hair - I'm growing out and it takes forever! Hope the wedding was so good you'll be excited at the next invite :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sparkles on the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dress, You should wear it again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I'm your newest follower. I found you on Girlish Whims blog hop and came to visit your blog. I will visit often and hope you will visit my blog sometime.
    Best
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great :)!! Love the sparkle :)!! & yey to the bouquet catch you're next jeje!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute!

    If you have a moment, check out our GIVEAWAY on Facebook. One lucky winner will receive our new batik HiLo Dress just in time for Spring! http://on.fb.me/11E41h6

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for stopping by and checking out my post today :-)
    just wanted to return the favor ....
    www.not-going-out-like-that.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. the purple is so cute on you! and weddings are always fun - i'm trying to pick out what to wear to two that i'm headed to in the next few months :)

    thanks for your sweet comment on bella!
    love,
    elisabeth
    www.bellathebog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look amazing the hair and the dress are perfect ♥

    http://lovely95dream.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute - you AND your nephew! I also wore a black blazer over a dress to the last wedding I went to (and had a really fun time, too).
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. It's great to meet you!
    xo
    Kym
    bitty.and.bunny

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, yea!! Thanks for linking, ROOOOOTH!!!! Not only is your outfit cute, but your hair is pretty, too!

    Chandra
    More Modern Modesty

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look gorgeous, I love the outfit and the way you have styled it. Thanks so much for joining in with wardrobe wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ruth! I nominated you for a Liebster Award!
    http://justjuliec.blogspot.com/2013/02/liebster-award-also-known-as-fun-facts.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look great! I am glad you enjoyed yourself.

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...